From time to time, you may be prompted to download and install the geolocation plugin even if you had previously been able to play on site. This may happen if you have changed certain settings on your network connection or installed programs which may conflict with the plugin. If you have installed the plugin several times, or receive a message that installation has failed, completely removing and reinstalling the plugin should resolve the issue.
To uninstall the plugin using a Windows PC:
1. Click on the ‘Start’ Menu and find ‘Control Panel’.;;If you are using Windows 8, you may need to use the ‘Search’ feature to find this.
2. Open the Control Panel and click ‘Uninstall a Program’
3. Find ‘GeoComply Browser Plugin Client’, 'Tropicana Geolocation', and/or 'Player Location Check', select it, then click ‘Uninstall’.
4. If you have multiple versions of GeoComply, please ensure that all are uninstalled.
5. Open the 'Computer' folder on your desktop, access the hard disk drive (C:), open the folder 'Program Files (x86)', select the folder 'Geocomply' and delete the 'Geocomply' folder from your system.
6. Restart your computer.
To uninstall the plugin using a Mac:
1. Ensure you are logged in to an account on your Mac that has administrative rights.
2. Open your Applications folder (usually on the far left of your dock).
3. Drag the programs ‘GeoComply Browser Plugin Client’, 'Tropicana Geolocation' or 'Virgin Geolocation', and/or 'Player Location Check' to the Trash.;;This may be in the folder for the browser that you use (Safari, Google Chrome or Firefox).
4. If you have multiple versions of GeoComply, please ensure that all are in the Trash.
5. To complete the uninstall, empty the trash by right-clicking on the Trash and select Empty Trash.
6. Restart your computer
Once you have logged back into your computer, please clear the temporary internet files from your web browser (For more information on this process, please click ). You will then need to download the plugin manually through the following link $Plugin