You should clear your Temporary Internet Files and Cookies, and your Cache on a regular basis to ensure your browser is showing the most up-to-date information. Don't worry, this will simply clear the Temporary Internet Files and Cookies that build up during normal Internet activity. It will not affect any other files that are saved on your device or delete any programmes that you have.
Instructions on how to clear Cache / Cookies / Temporary Internet Files for each browser are below. Please restart your browser once you have completed this process.
For information on this process via the iPhone or iPad App, please click here.
We recommend using Google Chrome as your browser as it is the most compatible with our site and the Geo-location plug-in. It has been extensively tested and found to be the most stable for Geo-location and viewing the games.
Clearing cache / cookies on Google Chrome:
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click the Tools icon, which is a wrench, three horizontal lines, or three vertical dots in the top right hand corner of your browser.
3. Click 'History'
4. Click 'Clear all browsing data'
5. Change the first box to show ‘The Beginning of Time’ using the drop-down menu.
6. Ensure that the first four options have checks beside them, as shown below and click ‘Clear Browsing Date’. You will need to confirm your choice.
Clearing temporary Internet files / cookies Internet Explorer 8
1. Open 'Internet Explorer'.
2. Click on the 'Tools' menu and choose 'Internet Options'.
3. Click the 'Delete' button in the 'Browsing History' section.
4. Ensure the boxes 'Temporary Internet Files' and 'Cookies', and ‘History’ are all checked.
5. Click 'Delete'.
Clearing cookies & cache in Mozilla 3.5 or later
1. Open Firefox.
2. Click on the Tools button in the top left hand corner.
3. Click Clear Recent History.
4. Under 'Time Range to Clear', click the drop down menu and select ‘Everything.’
5. Click the Arrow next to 'Details' and then make sure 'Browsing & Download History', 'Cookies' and 'Cache' are checked, as demonstrated below:
6. Press 'Clear Now'. You have now cleared your Temporary Internet Files and Cookies.
Clearing cookies & cache in Internet Explorer 9 through 11:
1) Open ‘Internet Explorer’.
2) Click the Tools icon, which is a Gear icon in the top right hand corner of your browser.
3) Click ‘Safety’.
4) Click ‘Delete browsing history’.
5) Make sure you uncheck ‘Preserve Favourites website data’ and check both ‘Temporary Internet Files’ and ‘Cookies’ and then click ‘Delete’.
6) You will then get confirmation at the bottom of the browser once it has successfully cleared your temporary Internet files and cookies.
Clearing cookies & cache in Safari
1) Open Safari
2) Click on the Safari toolbar
3) Click on Preferences
4) Click the Privacy tab
5) Select remove all Website Data
6) From the pop-up window select ‘remove now’.