If you are using your mobile web browser to play on the site, you must first download TrueLocation app supported by GeoComply, on your Android Device.
Please look for this icon in your app store.
Or you can use this link to download the app.
Once download please follow the following steps in order to be properly located:
- Launch the "TrueLocation" app at least once and allow Location Permissions if requested.
- Head to Settings -> Apps. From there look for the "TrueLocation" App and then proceed to click on it.
- Once in the app settings, please click on Permissions.
- You will then need to click "Allowed" and change the Location Access for the app to "Allow all the time"
- You will then be able to enjoy playing on your Mobile Web Browser.
*Please note that due to the upcoming Tropicana Decommission, the mobile app will only be available until June 10, 2022. Please click here for more information.